Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Sunday, June 26


::Mohamad Aiman bin Mohamad Anuar,famelively as Aiman,Man or anything you wanna call me especially cikprsmok,that is my glamour name :).
::27/10/1997 is my birthday,do not forget to wish me :D.Truely ISLAM .
::Studying at Sekolah Agama Menengah Sultan Hisamuddin Sungai Bertih,famously known as Sg.Bert among the students and Selangor citizens I guess ?
::Formerly studied at SK Rantau Panjang and SRA Rantau Panjang,Klang not Kelantan :p
::Oh ya Imma Kpop Lover.So if you hate the fact that I am a Kpop Lover ,who cares?
::I am low at maths BUT very high In English and Malay,of course lah haha.Not to boast but I love to learn languages and the latest is Korean.Annyeong Haseyo ,don’t laugh lah.I’m just testing!
::I love my friends and my scandals,I do HATE Backstabbers and fuckers and munafik people because they can go to hell.Yeah ignore me because I hate you GUYS!
::I am born in Klang,Selangor so that means I am a son of Selangor,HAHA.But my father came from Alor Setar,Kedah .That makes me a ‘hybrid’.Hee jawa murtad bak kata kak Bieha D’Fiey :D
::On top Of that,if you already in my friends list that makes you my friend .But I hate people who like to remove other people :S
::Imma tweetaholic and a blogger,so you peeps can follow me .I love YUNA and Maher Zain and FT Island so damn much.
::I’ve always wanted things that i am not capable in my age lah,so i will try my best to achieve all my dreams and in the mean time I want to be successful in my exams .Gila BlackBerry and I want a Torch yeah.Haha that is my ultimate mission,ok lah iPhone will do :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...